Due to continued success, an exciting position has become available for a full-time Welder to join our fantastic team based in Dungannon Northern Ireland. If you have experience welding then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic company who operate throughout the UK.
- Cutting and joining materials
- Setting up the components for the welding process
- Determining the correct equipment to use based on the requirements
- Reading drawings and blue prints
- Taking detailed measurements to plan the project layout
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have previous experience working as a Welder.
- The ideal candidate will be thorough with their work
- Have good attention to detail
- Knowledge of engineering science and technology
- The ability to work independently
- Use, repair and maintain machines and tools
- Have design skills and knowledge
- A knowledge of maths
Company + Benefits
Our client is a long established and reputable firm specialising in steel fabrication and sheet metal fabrication. The company is based in Northern Ireland but they operate throughout the UK.
Our client boasts a fully equipped workshop floor of approximately 40,000 square feet and all steelwork is shotblasted and primed to the required standards within their own premises.
Not only do our client have fantastic facilities, the outstanding quality of workmanship and durability of the products have brought many repeat customers.
Why should you apply?
- Fantastic facilities
- The successful candidate will be joining a long established and reputable firm
- Joining an outstanding, ever growing team
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: welding, welder, steel fabrication, sheet metal fabrication, workshop, workmanship, steel work, machines, tools