Technical Project Manager
An exciting position has become available for a full time Technical Project Manager to join our friendly team based in London. The successful candidate’s salary will be £40k-60k depending on experience. If you have experience in supporting/managing a development and design team and are willing to undergo training when required then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic company.
To fulfil this role, our client understand that you will require training and time to learn the processes of the industry and operations of the business. They will endeavour to teach you all you need to learn to fulfil the role effectively.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be willing to undergo training in order to fulfil the role effectively
- Have strong leadership skills
- Have enthusiasm to motivate team members
- To be a problem solver
- Have excellent organisational skills
(These may not all be required from the outset, and new duties may be added as the role develops)
- Managing the delivery of the company app.
- Assisting in the delivery of branding, website and software development projects.
- Quoting on new projects
- Organising staff members tasks
- Setting project budgets and ensuring they are kept to
- Creation and management of purchase orders
- Creation of work schedules
- Take ownership of clients, create good working relationships
- Give updates on schedules, budgets and progress of projects.
- Using project management software to ensure projects are delivered, on time and on budget
- Ensure all staff are briefed on the tasks required of them and the order in which to complete them
- Ensure staff are tracking their time spent on each task
- Responsible for managing client expectations
- Quoting on new opportunities
Our client maintains the ethos that “We support ambition, because your ambition drives everything”.
Our Client is a leading London-based software development consultancy and web agency with offices in Liverpool Street on the doorstep to the City and Shoreditch.
The position of Technical Project Manager is an important role that is integral to the effective and efficient running of the company. As the Project Manager, you will be supporting/managing the development and design teams with the day to day running of projects.
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to join a fantastic company
- To be part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
- To lead and motivate a team of professionals who aim to provide the highest possible quality in their field
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: project manager, technical, software, development, branding, website, team leader