About the Role
Following a contract win TCFM are looking for a Team Leader. You will support and manage our Cleaning Support teams and onsite teams, you will be responsible for the overall service delivery to around 50 sites. You will work closely with the Contract manager, Client Regional Management, Cleaning Support teams and our support office to deliver excellent levels of service.
Reporting to the contract manager this role is to lead & support cleaning support managers to deliver a day to day cleaning service within budgets that meet specifications and standards and exceeds the customer’s expectations. You will work closely with the clients regional management teams.
- To demonstrate the TC Facilities Management’s values and lead by example at all times
- To build an honest and open working relationship with the customers regional management teams that encourages partnership and effective resolution of issues.
- To carry out structured site visits that ensure specifications are met and customer expectations are positively managed.
- Complete quarterly reviews with staff and identify training & development needs.
- Carry out and co-ordinate recruitment of internal and external talent for positions and provide an endorsement for site recruitment ensuring adherence to TC recruitment processes and standards.
- Retain and develop existing staff through training and positive support.
- Where required induct new staff and provide training.
- To champion the Verizon Connect & Timegate systems, ensuring all sites and teams are compliant.
- Management of weekly budgets and identify any trends and reoccurring issues.
- Implement improvement plans with support from the Contract Manager.
- Manage the holiday rota ensuring cover staffing levels allow for 100% service delivery.
- To provide holiday & absence cover and support within the region as required.
- To complete ad-hoc additional services deep cleans and carpet cleaning when required.
- To review audits and take the necessary actions to turnaround underperforming areas. Where required, complete and upload the audit in accordance with Company policy.
- Complete Site Surveys and quotations where required.
- To ensure staff are trained in and adhere to all necessary legal compliance
- To identify internal potential and develop talent
- To adhere to all company processes, policies, and procedures
- Previous customer service delivery/retail experience
- Previous Cleaning & Carpet Cleaning experience.
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Remote management experience
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety and COSHH legislation
- Full and clean UK Driving License
- Criminal Record Checks will be completed for this role.
- Company Van
- To have responsibility for the Health, Safety, and Welfare of self and others and to comply at all times with the requirements of Health and Safety Regulations.
- To ensure confidentiality at all times, only releasing confidential information obtained during the course of employment to those acting in an official capacity.
- To comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
- To comply with the company’s policies on equal opportunities.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button