Service and Maintenance Engineer
An exciting position has become available for a full time Service and Maintenance Engineer to join our friendly team based in Leicester (LE2 6DY). The successful candidate will earn ££. If you have experience in mechanical maintenance, then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic company. The company work in many sectors across the whole of the UK including recycling, print, packaging, education, defence & foodstuffs. Due to their central location preference will be given to Midlands based applicants, however, all suitable applicants will be considered.
- Will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in mechanical maintenance
- You should be able to demonstrate an in depth understanding of mechanical and pneumatic components within a wide scope of equipment including fans, drives, rotary valves, filter units, gearboxes and separators.
- Electrical skills are desirable but not essential.
- Good engineering and analytical skills
- The ability to work unsupervised
- You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- You must have effective communication skills and be able to write clear and concise technical English and be able to complete and submit reports using MS Word & Excel.
- You must be prepared to work away from home and work some weekend days
- A UK driving licence is essential.
- Carrying out planned service & maintenance
- Compiling reports
- Diagnosing faults
- Interacting with customers
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Repairing equipment
- Will be required to work away from home
- Some weekend work will be required
- Using power tools, hand tools & technical instruments
Our client has been providing nationwide materials, dust and fume extraction & separation services for the past 30 years. They boast a strong team of highly skilled and experienced engineers that are well equipped to advise their customers on getting the best from their extraction or separation application.
They firmly believe that no other company can give the range of services at such a professional level and on such a flexible basis, giving the peace of mind that all of their customers’ extraction and separation system requirements are taken care of.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a fantastic company
- The chance to be part of a hard-working, professional team
- The chance to showcase your knowledge and skills
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: field service, maintenance, engineer, engineering, mechanical maintenance, electrical and pneumatic components, fans, drives, rotary valves, filter units, gearboxes, separators.