Sales Executive – Timber Industry
Salary: £19k-£22k pa
Hours: Full time, Permanent
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk, IP8
Our client has over 20 years’ experience within the Timber Industry. From home-grown production methods to the importing of timbers from the Baltics, Europe and Canada, their company Imports and distributes a wide range of timber products suitable for Agricultural, Equine, Landscaping, Domestic Timbers as well as a range of Outdoor Living and Garden Products.
Due to continued growth and success they are currently seeking a Sales executive with experience in Timber Sales, to increase volume to the existing customer base and identify new business opportunities. You will be contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings and providing an excellent standard of customer service at all times.
This role would suit a driven, enthusiastic and self-motivated person, this is an excellent oppourtunity to join a well-established and reputable company.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous sales experience in the timber industry
- Some Agricultural product knowledge would be beneficial
- The ability to build and develop great customer relationships
- Confident, motivated and charismatic
- Good telephone manner
- Computer Literature
- Ability to work efficiently and quickly
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Positive attitude
- Excellent Mathematical skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Good Knowledge of Sage and Excel
If you feel you are the Ideal Candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Timber, Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Administrator, Sales Manager, Business Development, BDM, Account Manager, Product Development, Agricultural, Agri, Plant Sales, Building Supplies.