Digital Marketing Executive
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Digital Marketing Executive based in Holme on Spalding Moor. The successful candidate will earn £30000-£35000.
We have a highly innovative and creative culture. The successful candidate will be passionate about their career, ambitious to be part of a successful team, and driven to keep improving the business.
We are looking for a highly motivated, intelligent, hard-working individual with high level PPC Advertising skills, somebody who is task-oriented and organized and wants to work in a fun but challenging environment.
- Friendly, Personable, and Positive.
- Desire to learn.
- Team player.
- Hard Working, Keep Busy Attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with Business Consulting in Relation to Advertising and PPC.
- Google AdWords, Bing Ads, YouTube, Pinterest and Facebook Advertising Account Management Experience.
- High Working Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and the Internet.
- Excellent Business Communication Skills, Both Verbal and Written.
- Detail Oriented, Problem Solver with the Ability to Multi-Task.
- Plan, manage, and implement Paid Search & Paid Social campaigns.
- Performing ongoing optimizations to meet campaign objectives, including budget management, monitoring on-site conversion actions, bid management, negative keyword strategies, ad creative & landing page revisions.
- Utilize your analytical and data storytelling skills to identify and communicate trends and insights.
- Implement and continually test new campaigns, optimizations, tools, and creative messaging and imagery provided by the core team.
- Campaign bid optimization to meet performance goals.
- Campaign success will be measured based on conversion scale, CPA & ROI targets.
- Present campaign reports.
- Identify, execute & analyse paid search/social beta tests & new platform opportunities.
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences.
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices.
- conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting.
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance and make recommendations for improvement.
Gemini Worktops is a rapidly growing division of J. Rotherham Ltd, a 4th generation family owned business. The company is currently undertaking an expansion and diversification program, including launching new brands and product lines.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- To join a fantastic team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Paid Media Expert, Paid Ads Specialist, Paid Search, Paid Social Campaigns, Data, SEO, Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation, Campaign Monitoring, CPA & ROI Targets, Digital Marketing Executive