International Groupage Transport Planner
Salary: Negotiable for the right candidate
Hours: Full time, Permanent
Location: Stallingborough DN41
Our client is a leading shipping and freight forwarding company, specialising in direct services to Scandinavia, as well as mainland Europe. They offer competitive, flexible and customised transport and logistics solutions for land, sea and air.
Due to continued growth and success they are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join their Scandinavian export groupage team. Most importantly the candidate must have a passion to get the job done and get it done right.
- Export bookings and arrange collections
- Export groupage planning of trailers
- Export customs clearances
- Transit T-Forms
- Dealing with shipper’s paperwork
The Ideal Candidate:
- A confident and approachable person
- A high level of organisation and attention to detail
- Experience of part load / groupage operations
- Customer focussed with the determination and willingness to deliver an excellent level of service
- Good decision-making skills, able to evaluate, prioritise and plan while responding to quickly changing workloads
- A methodical, logical approach with good problem-solving abilities, able to work on their own initiative within a time critical setting and as part of a team
- Knowledge of export and import customs is desirable
- Knowledge of Hazardous cargo is desirable
- IT literate
If you feel you are the Ideal Candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Transport, Logistics, Shipping, Nautical, Shipping Coordinator, Shipping Co-ordinator, Logistics, OTD, Manufacturing, Electronics, Management, Logistics, Operations Manager, Operations Management, Management, Project Manager, Project Management, Fleet, Ferry, Transport Controller, Transport Planner, Transport Planner, Logistics, Transport and Logistics, Transport Co-ordinator, Logistics Co-ordinator, Import, Export, Shipping.