An exciting position has become available for a full-time Multiskilled Tradesperson based in Portsmouth. The successful candidate’s salary will be dependent on level of skill and experience.
- Experience in Loft Conversions would be ideal but not essential
- Fully qualified and experienced
- CSCS Card
- Good knowledge of health and safety standards in the workplace
- Eligible to work in the UK
The ideal candidate will have experience in 1 or more of the following areas:
- General Building
- Working on loft conversions
- Creating a new living space needs to meet new UK building regulations.
- Be able to read architects drawings and work closely with the customer
- Able to create materials lists
- Ensure all works are carried out safely and to an excellent standard
- Be sufficient and experienced in your works
- To maintain the company image and service standards
Our client work on all aspects of your building projects and take pride in all work undertaken. Their attention to detail is second to none and they will not compromise on anything less than a perfect finish for their customer’s home. The company has been going strong for the last 30 years and they only employ the best tradesman in the industry.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Multiskilled Tradesperson, Carpentry, Plastering, Bricklaying, General Building, CSCS Card, Loft Conversions, Qualified, Experience, Skilled Trades, Tradesperson