Salary: Basic £19,000 – £25,000 OTE
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Preston, PR2 8EA or PR1 2NJ
Would you go the extra mile and like to be rewarded for doing so? Would you like to have a great sociable working environment with a fantastic company culture? If so, then this is the right company for you. Ambitious lettings negotiators look no further!
Are you target driven, motivated and determined?
Kingswood are on the hunt for a Lettings Negotiator, to join a leading, expanding, thriving and well-established estate agent, based in one of their busy Preston offices.
Suitable candidate will have a vibrant and outgoing personality, with a strong track record in developing new business and be confident hitting and exceeding targets. You will be required to drive, so a clean driving license is preferable.
Please note that having a full driving license – WITH Car (mileage allowance) is essential for this role.
- To generate new business by identifying new/existing developments
- Lets property by matching landlord / property and tenant.
- Develops property listings by building rapport and reaching out to potential landlord; meeting potential tenant through advertising.
- Lists property by examining property; recommending improvements that will enhance lets; coordinating with appraisers to set a letting price; closing a contract.
- Develops lettings by meeting potential renter in; placing advertisements; responding to enquiries.
- Closes lettings by understanding landlord requirements; matching requirements to listings; showing properties; demonstrating benefits; relaying offers; suggesting alterations; contract signing.
- Updates job knowledge by studying listings; visiting properties; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional and community organisations.
Understanding the Customer, Prospecting Skills, People Skills, Motivation for lettings, Territory Management, Legal Compliance, Independence, Professionalism, Meeting Targets, Negotiation, Property Management, Customer Service, Marketing, Team Building Account Management, Contract Negotiation, Building Relationships, Legal aspects inc service of section 21/6A notice, grounds 8 & 10 notice, ARLA (ideal but not essential)
- Must be able to work on own initiative.
- Set an example of positive high standards for others to follow.
- Experienced professional attitude, reliability to see any situation through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Highly motivated and having confidence to deal with people at all levels.
- See situations from all sides and aspects.
- Previous Lettings/Business Development Industry Experience Essential.
Lettings Negotiator Responsibilities:
- Develop New Business.
- Arranging viewings.
- Negotiating with landlord and prospective tenant.
- Answering calls and dealing with enquiries.
- Generating repeat and New business.
- Closing rental deals.
- Carry out New Market Appraisals.
- A strong property listings background, with previous experience of working to targets.
- Self-motivated, desire to succeed.
- Well presented with excellent communication skills.
- A full driving license – WITH Car (mileage allowance)
Click the apply button to submit your CV
Keywords: property lettings, lettings negotiator, sales and lettings, property jobs, Sales jobs, Sales negotiator, property viewings,