IT Field Service Technician
Retail Systems – Training provided
Salary: up to £22K depending on experience
Benefits: Company Van, Optional private health care scheme after a six-month qualification period. Workplace pension scheme subject to meeting enrolment criteria and life insurance.
Four weeks holiday (+bank holidays) in a complete holiday year (January to December).
Location: Leeds and surrounding areas. The position will be home based and will involve some weekend work to meet customer demands.
- Attending client sites to provide retail systems fault diagnosis and rectification services.
- Attending sites to provide systems installation and network troubleshooting services.
- Meeting customer service needs in accordance with SLA’s in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintaining consistently appropriate standards of conduct whilst on customer’s premises.
- Accurate and timely completion and submission of worksheets, timesheets and expenses.
- Maintaining van stock records and communicating any inaccuracies immediately.
- Maintaining clear and concise business communications, both verbal and written.
- Complying with company health and safety standards at all times.
- The nature of the position demands a self-motivated, determined and meticulous approach.
- You will be a team player with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Able to maintain accurate job and stock records and consistently meet customer service deadlines.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Closing date for applications: Friday 23rd October 2020