Salary: Competitive – Dependent on Experience
Benefits: Career progression, Free parking, Company pension, 20 days holiday + bank holidays
Hours: Full time – Permanent
Location: Dartford, Kent DA1
Our client an independent boutique firm of Licensed Insolvency Practitioners with offices in North Kent and Essex, highly regarded within the local market.
Due to continued growth and success they are currently looking to recruit and experienced Insolvency Assistant to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive firm and contribute to the further growth of the business while developing a career in a fast paced and exciting industry.
Working direct to the senior and management team, the initial requirements of the position are set out below. If successful in the role there will be opportunity to grow into the role of case administrator managing your own caseload of corporate and personal cases.
- Support Case Administrators with day to day management of cases, including corporate and personal formal insolvency appointments
- Data input on bespoke insolvency software
- Maintaining accurate case files ensuring they meet statutory and best practice requirements
- Assist with preparation and collation of progress reports for circulation to creditors.
- Scheduling of company records
- Assistance with scheduling of creditor claims
- Effective communication with a range of stakeholders, including creditors, debtors, directors, accountants, solicitors and other professionals
- Case closure
- Facilitating the release of time for more senior staff to enable them to maximise their time spent on fee earning case management activities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2-3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Insolvency experience is essential
- MS Office skills – intermediate Word and Excel, Outlook
- IT skills – bespoke insolvency software
- Professionalism and accountability
- Good written and verbal communication skills with good numeracy and accuracy skills
- Ability to work within a team environment and support all staff
- Initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Planning, organisation and common sense.
- Adaptability, flexibility, juggling competing demands and workloads
If you feel you are the Ideal Candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Admin, Administrator, Insolvency, Finance, Financial, Insolvency Practitioners, Assistant, Clerical