An exciting position has become available for a full-time Head Chef based in Hertfordshire. The successful candidate will earn £40,000 per annum.
The employer are looking for a chef to continue delivering a top standard service with an exciting varied menu encompassing European and Asian dishes.
The ideal chef will be interested in great produce with real a passion for food. Who is flexible and enjoys different daily challenges.
- High standard of food hygiene and health and safety
- A passion for producing amazing fresh food to a high standard is essential
- Experience of working with suppliers and preparing detailed costings
- A great leader and communicator who works well under pressure
- Smart personal presentation, professional, confident with a ‘can do’ approach
- Be flexible to work a variety of hours, including weekends and bank holidays.
- Must be able to keep calm under pressure.
- The successful candidate will be involved in all aspect of:
- Menu writing,
- Production and delivery across the whole business.
- Also responsible for the management of all aspects of the kitchens.
Our client runs an ‘al a carte’ restaurant which has 60 covers and serves a small but constantly changing menu of fresh seasonal produce. They have a terrace and Bar Menu, also an outside catering business.
The establishment boasts a fun and exciting place to work, with varied work.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- To join a fantastic team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
- Staff discounts and annual performance bonus.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Head Chef, Chef, Catering Chef, Catering, Caterer, Catering and Hospitality, Chef de Partie, Cook, Catering, Caterer, Cooking, Restaurant, Food Preparation, Restaurant Vacancies, Commis Chef