Due to expansion, an exciting position has become available for a full-time Experienced Handyperson to join our friendly team based in London (SW19). If you have experience working on occupied and sensitive sites, construction and working on Grade I and Grade II listed buildings, then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic company.
- A valid and current work visa for the United Kingdom.
- Proof of an NVQ and/or City and Guilds certificate from a trade background.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Valid CSCS card.
- At least 5 years’ maintenance experience, preferably in a construction environment.
- Plumbing, carpentry, plastering and general maintenance skills are needed.
- Clean UK driving license.
- Evidence of working on occupied and sensitive sites.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Excellent organisational and customer service skills.
- Provide 3 references.
Company + Benefits:
Established in 1989, Triton Building Restoration has gained a reputation for setting exceptional standards within the industry. With a strong client base, we undertake work on a Grade I and Grade II listed buildings and those which hold both architectural and historical significance. Triton’s expertise and standing in this specialist sector has been recognised through the continual flow of high-quality opportunities and industry awards. Due to unprecedented growth, we are seeking to employ an experienced handyman to assist on various sites around London.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who can demonstrate energy and enthusiasm and who will contribute towards the continued expansion of our successful restoration business. Our position offers an excellent opportunity, within a supportive and dynamic environment.
Why should you apply?
The successful candidate will be joining a company with exceptional standards within the industry and who are recognised for their high quality and expertise. The successful candidate will be joining a fantastic, ever growing company.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: construction, CSC card, Grade I and Grade II listed buildings, handyman, NVQ, trade, City and Guilds Certificate