Graphic Designer (9 month contract)
An exciting position has become available for a full time (42.5 hours per week) Graphic Designer to join our friendly team based in Chelmsford, Essex. This if a 9 month contract, for maternity cover. The successful candidate will earn £25,000pa. If you have experience in graphic design then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career, join a fantastic company and earn good money.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Highly competent with the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Effective project management skills and comfortable working on many projects and tasks concurrently
- Using industry software such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator to create visual designs.
- Working with creative colleagues such as social media experts to provide graphic design support.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop the design element of each brand and ensure consistent and correct usage company wide.
- Ensuring that branding and design work is aligned across all methods of communication.
- Working on a range of design pieces, from social media posts to packaging design and full-scale branding projects.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature.
- Managing the company’s existing media libraries and highlighting areas where additional media is required.
- Support the sales team with ad hoc design and photographic requirements.
Company + Benefits
Our Client are looking for a candidate who can provide a professional level of graphic design support to the Marketing Manager and wider marketing and sales team. The Graphic Designer has the responsibility to maintain a consistent and professional level of visual designs across all company brands, literature and digital artwork. The role requires excellent project management and leadership skills to ensure the design team are working collaboratively and effectively to complete core design projects on time, whilst also providing ongoing design support to the sales and marketing teams. The role also demands creative and marketing input to support the overall marketing objectives.
Why should you apply?
- Good salary
- Joining a great company
- You will be able to showcase your skills
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: graphic designer, graphics, design, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, project, management, creative, Social Media