Field Service Engineer + Trainer
An exciting position has become available for a full time combined Field Service Engineer (electrical and mechanical) and Trainer to join our friendly team based in Halifax (HX6 2TF). Covering all of the UK and operating from our Halifax base, the successful candidate will earn £25,000-£30,000, this will be negotiable depending on experience and skills. If you have experience working with computer controlled equipment, and have had experience in giving training then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career, join a fantastic company and earn good money.
- Have a recognised electrical qualification
- Have excellent customer facing skills
- Have good computer knowledge
- Install laser cutters/engravers and CNC machine tools
- Commission laser cutters/engravers and CNC machine tools
- Provide training on servicing and repairing laser cutters/engravers and CNC machine tools
Our client has been supplying manufacturing systems to customers all over the world for over 70 years, specifically, for the worldwide education market and a variety of UK commercial customers. This company are proud of the experience and knowledge that their team have. Their products are built to the highest standards and their track record boasts reliability in parts and machine longevity.
This company buy the best materials and employ only top-notch craftsmen. They produce world class product which gives their customers peace of mind.
Why should you apply?
- Negotiable salary between £25,000-£30,000
- The chance to join a fantastic company who boast a brilliant tack record
- The chance to grow your skills
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: service engineer, laser cutters/ engravers, CNC machine tools, training, service, manufacturing systems, computer, design, repair, electrical, mechanical