An exciting position has become available for a full-time Employer Assessor to join a Work Experience Health and Safety team, based in Leicester. The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will either hold a current NEBOSH qualification or be happy to work towards achieving this. Experience of completing health and safety risk assessments is an advantage although full training will be provided.
This post is home based, although you will be required to attend the office on occasions. This is a full-time post working 37.5 hours a week (Monday-Friday).
- Experience or knowledge of the education and training sector is an advantage but not essential.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to deliver great customer service in a business-to-business environment.
- Have a background in a customer focused role, where the ability to communicate at a variety of levels, be adaptable, think on your feet and empathise with others can be demonstrated.
- An interest in creating safe and secure environments to enable young people to learn new work-based skills is critical.
- Visit local organisations to carry out suitability checks with regards to health, safety and welfare prior to students taking part in work experience placements and other work-related learning opportunities.
- You will agree job role/placement descriptors with employers to ensure that all risks are identified along with suitable control measures, providing a safe environment for all young people.
- Building strong working relationships is key; as you will be required to identify other services.
- Support the recruitment of apprentices, as well as other opportunities for employers to engage with young people in schools and colleges.
Our client is a career education-based company in Leicester, established in 1992 as a one-stop shop for employers, schools and colleges. They deliver a variety of careers education and personal development programmes to local young people, schools and colleges, to support young people in their transition from education to employment, inspiring everyone to reach their potential.
The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required for this role.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Company pension
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Employer Assessor, NEBOSH Qualification, B2B, Customer Service, Health and Safety Team, Customer Focused, Education, Assessor, Assessing