POSITION: Driver – Portable toilet service
SALARY: 25 to 30k depending on experience / Terms and conditions negotiable to the right candidate
HOURS: Full-time, 40+ Hours / Flexibility-Part Time also available
Our client supplies portable Chemical toilets to building sites, public events and festivals in the Dublin and Leinster areas
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit a Portable Toilet Service Driver. The successful candidate should have previous experience in a similar role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded company.
Having previous experience of working within a driving position and/or a similar role is essential for this position. Having a Lorry licence is also desirable.
JOB ROLE (not limited to):
· You will cover the Dublin and Leinster areas servicing and delivering company products.
· Driving a daily assigned route emptying and cleaning portable Chemical toilets with a 3.5-ton truck and service tank.
· Delivering and collecting portable site toilets.
· Adhering to company policy and all Health and Safety.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· Driver must be experienced and competent.
· Experience working within the industry or waste and drain sector is essential.
· Must hold a Full Drivers licence
· Lorry licence would be an advantage.
· Ability to manage the assigned route
· Punctuality is a must
· Own transport to commute to company’s own work yard
· Be honest and reliable
· A team player, but able to work on own initiative
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Liquid Waste Management Driver, Tanker Driver, Class 1 HGV Driver, Class 2 HGV Driver, Logistics, Transport and Logistics, Automotive, Driving Vacancies, Driver Vacancies, Driver, Driving, HGV, Waste Management,