Digital Marketing Specialist
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist based in Holme on Spalding Moor. The successful candidate will earn £30000 -£40000.
We have a highly innovative and creative culture. The successful candidate will be passionate about their career, ambitious to be part of a successful team, and driven to keep improving the business.
We are looking for a highly motivated, intelligent, hard-working individual with high level of social media expertise, somebody who is creative and organized and wants to work in a fun but challenging environment.
- Friendly, Personable, and Positive.
- Desire to learn.
- Team player.
- Hard Working, Keep Busy Attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Proven experience with the build of social media channels.
- High Working Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and the Internet.
- Excellent Business Communication Skills, Both Verbal and Written.
- Detail Oriented with the Ability to Multi-Task.
- Be the expert on digital channel capabilities and how they can best deliver against business objectives.
- Be the driver of digital and social innovation and how we use these platforms to build first party data sets.
- Educate organization and agencies on social- first creative and best practices to improve the effectiveness of our creative and shift from product marketing to brand equity building.
- Building funnel-based assets and identifying how to use multi-channel to drive greatest impact.
- Shifting from pull model (drive to website) to in channel solutions that help move consumer from awareness to consideration.
- Consultant on digital media planning and owner of website performance insights.
- Pull through digital channel media performance learnings to improve digital creative/strategies.
- Development of digital ecosystem creative including digital display, social, and website.
- Development of acquisition email strategy and creative.
- Lead cross-functional teams to gain alignment with internal and external partners both strategically and tactically.
- Executive updates: preparing and presenting work and findings on a regular basis.
Gemini Worktops is a rapidly growing division of J. Rotherham Ltd, a 4th generation family owned business. The company is currently undertaking an expansion and diversification program, including launching new brands and product lines.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- To join a fantastic team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Digital Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing, Media Performance, Digital Channel Capabilities, Digital Media Planning, Marketing, Media Marketing