Community Support Service Manager
Salary: £28 – £32,000 dependent on experience
Contract: Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Our client is a leading care provider in Nottingham, who supports over 300 people with a wide range of social care needs to live as independently as possible, access community-based opportunities and lead valued lives, and have been doing so since 2003.
- Overall responsibility for the management and growth of both their Outreach service and Care at Home service
- Ensure high standards of quality are maintained throughout the services, and a culture of continual improvement and development is sustained
- Lead, manage and develop a team of 5 experienced Area Managers, ensuring they feel well supported and motivated
- You will be actively involved in developing new initiatives in the care practices to help shape and grow their services, particularly the privately funded services
- Work closely with the General Manager and other senior leaders
- Develop and grow the business, especially in the private sector, and will be accountable for the performance of the business unit
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must Have or working towards Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- Must Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of managing and leading a team in the care sector
- A passion for delivering high quality care.
- Sound commercial acumen
- Competitive Salary
- 24/7 Employee Counselling Service
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate, send in your CV by clicking the APPLY button today!
Keywords: Community, Support, Manager, Service, Health, Social Care, Healthcare, Outreach, home, care, team leader