POSITION: Communications Systems Engineer
SALARY: € 35,000 – €45,000
BENEFITS: Company Pension, Company Vehicle, Phone and Laptop
Our client is Ireland’s leading supplier of wireless communications systems. Founded in 1985, the company has over 30 years’ experience installing and maintaining critical wireless communication systems incorporating:
• portable two-way radio with multi-site IP Connect
• critical-communications radio paging
• lone worker alarms
• nurse call systems
• digital – tetra radio systems
Due to continued growth the company is currently recruiting for an experienced Communications Systems Engineer for their Dublin based company.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager the successful candidate will be involved in the design, maintenance, installation, commissioning, and project management of radio communication systems.
- A third level qualification in an engineering/IT related subject.
- Minimum 3 year’s field-based experience in a technical role.
- Strong IT and network skills.
- The ability to maintain excellent technical records.
- A full clean driver’s license.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be customer focused, technically competent and commercially aware with strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills.
- The ability to work alone or as part of a small team.
- Experience with RF communications and radio.
- Proficient in the use of a communications analyser, electrical circuit troubleshooting and operation of test equipment
- Experience with distributed antenna systems DAS.
- Fully computer literate, familiar with system management / networking etc.
This is a full-time permanent position primarily based in Dublin however it involves travelling throughout Ireland.
Keywords: Systems Engineer, Systems Engineer, Field Service, IT, Network Engineer, Design Engineer, DAS, Communications Engineer,