Due to expansion, an exciting position has become available at Community Care Worker for a Care Assistant to join a Care Provider based in Stoke-on-Trent and Newcastle -under-Lyme. The successful Care Worker will earn £10 per/hour weekdays and £11 per/hour. If you have experience working in Care or would like to start your career working within the Care Sector, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Who are we looking for?
- Willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure
- Hold a full driving licence and have your own car
- Able to work using own initiative
- Excellent timekeeping and organisational skills
- High standard of written and spoken communication
- Eligible to work in the UK
What you will be doing:
- Delivering care within services users’ homes or community
- Assisting with personal care, food preparation and medication administration
- Assisting service users with accessing local amenities and accessing leisure opportunities
- General housekeeping and providing companionship
- Other related tasks as required
Company + Benefits
Established Care provider, based in Staffordshire and serving the Staffordshire, Cheshire, and surrounding areas. A care company, who provide personalised and tailored care.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive Salary
- Most Locations available, care in your community
- Generous Holidays
- Flexible shift patterns for the weekends
- 21pence per mileage from first client to last client
- Company pension scheme
- Free DBS
To apply for the Care Assistant position based in Stoke-on-Trent/Newcastle-under-Lyme , please send a copy of your CV or give us a call on 01782817920 and we will aim to get back to you as quickly as possible.
Keywords: Junior, Assistant, Care, Healthcare, Apprentice, Care, Nursing, Training, Driving, Drivers, Domiciliary, Homecare, Ex-Military, Care Admin , Care Coordinator, Care Worker, Support Worker, Care Assistant, Social Care, Social Service