Hours: Full Time (Mon-Fri)
Salary: £24,000 – £27,000 per annum, depending on experience
Our client is an established property management company that offers exceptional office space alongside the River Colne & close to Heathrow. They are now looking to recruit an experienced bookkeeper/property administrator to join their growing team.
- Working in a variety of functions across different business areas.
- Dealing with all aspects of property management, tenant relationships, maintenance and letting of properties.
- Acting as the bookkeeper for the commercial property and their two other companies.
- You will be working closely with the Director to modernise their internal infrastructure, software and systems, as well as create an efficient and effective business.
- You will become a key voice in developing the strategic direction of this small, family-owned company.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Prior Bookkeeping experience is essential, with Sage accounting software experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in property management or administration
- Great communication skills, and comfortable managing day-to-day relationships with customers, tenants, builders and suppliers.
- Ability to think strategically, take in the bigger picture and set aims and objectives to develop and improve the business.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects while paying attention to detail.
- Proactive, independent worker who is highly organised and interested in the difference they can make through their individual contribution.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Bookkeeper, accounting, sage, sage accounting, property, property management, property administration, administration, commercial property, tenant, maintenance, admin, housing, estate, letting