Salary: £17,620 p.a.
Benefits: 25 days holiday + Bank holidays, Pension scheme, Free Tea/Coffee card
Hours: Shifts 6.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m./2.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m./10.00 – 6.00 a.m. – Seeking to recruit on all shifts
Location: Leicester, LE2
Our client is one of the UK’s largest sub-contract suppliers of machined components to the Construction industry.
Due to continued growth and success they currently have a vacancy for a Welder to join their team. The successful candidate must have experience working in a fast moving engineering manufacturing environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, reputable company and showcase your skills.
- Fabricate high quality components including setting up and operating a range of tooling and machinery, e.g. welders (tig, mig etc.), punches etc
- Fabricate components by using equipment to clean, prepare, cut, burn and weld pieces; setting up and measuring assemblies; selecting appropriate method of working
- Complete work documents and records
- Maintain a safe working environment, follow H&S procedures and comply with legal regulations
- Ensure work equipment is used appropriately by following operating instructions; troubleshoot breakdowns; perform preventative maintenance
- Meet quality targets and maintain high quality standards
- Minimum Level 2 NVQ/Indentured Apprenticeship or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Soldering and/or CNC Operator Fabricator qualification would be beneficial
- Good numeracy skills
- Essential – must be able to read and interpret drawings
- Capable of working on own initiative
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Welder, MIG Welder, TIG Welder, Fabricator, Fabrication, Press Brake Operator, Welding, Skilled Trades, Engineering, Manufacturing, Metal Fabrication, Construction.