Offered Salary 1000
POSITION: Weekend Kitchen Assistant
SALARY: £9.25 per hour
BENEFITS: Company Pension, competitive salary plus 28 days holiday, pro rata for part time working and other benefits
HOURS: Part time Sat & Sun 9.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m. 10 h.p.w.
LOCATION: South Croydon CR0 1FA
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 16th June 2020
Eldon Housing Association has been an established provider of Sheltered Housing for over 30 years and Facilities Management services for over 10 years and is proud to provide high standards of service, demonstrated by achieving a Customer Excellence Accreditation.
We are looking for a dedicated and reliable Weekend Kitchen Assistant who is Passionate, Professional and Caring to be a part of our team.
You will work as part of an experienced and committed catering team, based in one of our Extra Care Sheltered housing scheme in Croydon. You will be responsible for maintaining under general supervision of the Cook, high levels of cleanliness and hygiene in the kitchen and the straight forward cooking and service of food.
Skills and Experience Required:
Catering experience working in a commercial kitchen.
You will have a genuine passion for giving a high quality service and pride yourself in having a professional approach and have a caring personality with the ability to communicate with the elderly.
- A competitive salary plus 28 days holiday, pro rata for part time working (including statutory bank holidays).
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan worth up to £1000 per year on your routine healthcare costs.
- Employee Advice Line, offering a 24-hour confidential advice service to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisors.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Employee Recognition Schemes, including Employee Excellence Award and additional holiday for qualifying service.
- A comprehensive induction and training programme with on-going development.
- Genuine career development opportunities for someone with the right attitude.
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Eldon Housing is committed to Equality & Diversity
Upon receipt of your application the Company will process your data for recruitment purposes only. They would like to keep this data until their open role is filled. They cannot estimate the time period but when that period is over, the Company will either delete your data or inform you that they will keep it on record for future roles.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Kitchen Assistant, Part Time Kitchen Assistant, Kitchen Assistant, Food Hygiene, Catering Assistant.