An exciting position has become available for a full time Web Designer/Developer to join our friendly team based in St Albans. The successful candidate will earn £30,000-£35,000 per year. If you have experience as a web designer/developer then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career, join a fantastic company and earn a great salary. Onsite and remote working available due to the current circumstances.
- Work off own initiative
- Have a good understanding of customer, user experience and what is the best and most logical journey for users
- You will need to be fluent in English with excellent written and verbal skills.
- You will need to be expert in WordPress and HTML & CSS, as well as Photoshop/Illustrator
- You will need to have a great eye for customer journey, design and functionality.
- You will need to work up wireframes, be able to contribute to web proposals, and have a good process for client management.
- You will be responsible for the end to delivery of your web projects and manage client expectation and delivery ensuring total client satisfaction
- New projects will need a total build, redesign
- You will also be needed to take existing projects and show an ability to enhance them and add value – from identifying how and where traffic lands, departs and bounces and how to make tangible improvements not just to user experience, but to conversions, calls to action and lead generation.
- Manage ongoing client needs
OnBrand are a marketing and comms agency in St Albans.
Due to growth we now need to make a hire into our team. We need a 2nd web designer and developer.
You will need to be able to work off your own initiative, and demonstrate a good understanding of customer, user experience, and what is the logical and best journey for users.
We mainly work in SME sector with websites for local businesses, retail and shopping centres. Work will be a mix of WordPress, Shopfiy and similar products.
Lastly, and not least, did we tell you about us? Check out onbrand.co.uk for a feel for who we are and what we do. We’re bang in the middle of the bustling streets of St Albans, in shop fronted premises, with very cool NY loft style industrial surroundings, a full stocked fridge, with fun, engaging and driven people, keen to be part of an agency culture that works hard, enjoys success and has bags of passion.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a fantastic company
- To join a professional, hardworking team
- The opportunity to showcase your knowledge and skills
- A great salary
- The chance to work with fun, engaging and driven people
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: web designer, developer, WordPress, HTML,CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator, build design, design, redesign