Salary: up to £26,000 pa dependent on experience
Hours: Monday-Thursday 08:30 – 17:30 – Friday 08:30 – 16:30
A long-established and growing family-owned business is seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager who will be responsible for managing a small but busy warehouse.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience of managing a fast-paced warehouse.
As the Warehouse Manager you will fully manage the daily operations including order fulfilment, stock control, managing a small team and general housekeeping.
You must have experience in all aspects of warehousing and leading a small team. As the position is very hands-on, we are seeking a candidate who is capable of carrying out physical work.
If you are a strong leader with a flexible approach who enjoys being responsible for managing all areas within the warehouse and working alongside your staff, then this could be just the position for you.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring all warehouse processes and procedures are followed by all members of staff
- Meeting KPI targets
- Supervise, manage and motivate employees by leading by example
- Managing the picking, packing & despatching of around 100 customer orders a day
- Checking orders before they are despatched to ensure accurate orders are despatched
- Conducting regular stock takes, receiving goods and ensuring stock inventories and locations are accurate.
- Driving flt
- General housekeeping and ensuring the warehouse is clean and tidy at all times
- Managing the returns process
- Liaising with customers to load orders to customer transport
- Responsible for warehouse health and safety
- 2+ years’ previous experience as a general warehouse manager
- Must have experience of leading a team in all warehouse tasks
- Counterbalance licence
- Full, clean driving license
- Have enthusiasm and drive with a ‘can do’ approach
- Have experience managing multiple ongoing tasks at any one time.
- Ability to be firm, have strong leadership skills but be fair at the same time
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to have own ideas and the skill to implement them, always striving for continuous improvement
- Have a keen eye for detail, and be able to take responsibility for tasks using their own initiative
- Drive to get the job done well
- Pride in running a clean, tidy, well organised warehouse
If you feel you are the Ideal Candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Supervisor, Stock Control, Controller, Forklift, Counterbalance, FLT Driver, Manager, Senior, Depot, Warehouse,