Ventilation Cleaning Engineer
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Ventilation Cleaning Engineer to cover Kent, London and the South East. The successful candidate will work 40 hours per week and will earn £17,000-£19,000 per annum depending on experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, with an immediate start available.
- A full, clean UK driving licence
- Access to a vehicle to drive to the office each morning
- A can-do attitude
- Good team work and communication skills
- Can follow health and safety procedures
- Carry out ventilation Ductwork cleaning and other air & water hygiene solutions in the Kent, London & South East areas
Our client is one of the country’s most forward thinking and innovative air, water and environmental hygiene companies.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
- Experience will not be necessary as full training will be given.
- Specialist training & career development opportunities will be available for the right candidate
- Career Development Opportunities
- Overtime Available
- Weekend Work Optional (Not Obligatory)
- 20 Days Paid Holiday Per Year
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Engineer, Ventilation, Environmental Hygiene, Ductwork, Kitchen Extract, Cleaning, Cleaner, Air Hygiene, Water Hygiene, Operative, Grease.