An exciting position has become available for a full time Vehicle Mechanic to join our friendly team based in South Oxfordshire. The successful candidate will earn £25,000- £35,000 per year which will be negotiable depending on candidate’s experience. If you have some experience as a mechanic either qualified or unqualified then this is a perfect opportunity to further your career, help to grow an independent business and earn a great salary.
- The ideal candidate will be capable and conscientious
- Some experience in the field is essential
- Will consider anyone qualified or underqualified- but who has relevant experience
- Must have their own tools
- Have a full UK Driving License
- Talk to customers about their vehicle’s problems
- Find and Diagnose faults using hand tools or a computer
- Advise customers on what repairs are needed
- Repair and replace faulty parts
- Road test vehicles to check repairs
Our client are an independent used car dealership and mechanical workshop offering vehicle servicing and repairs. They boast a longstanding reputation as a friendly, family run business who offer an excellent sales and after sales experience.
The company pride themselves on their efficient, customer friendly service at a fair price. They offer a non-pressured selling environment and are proud that their customers always drive away satisfied.
Why should you apply?
- The company will consider qualified and underqualified candidates, as long as they have relevant experience in the field
- The successful candidate will be joining a fantastic, family run company who pride themselves on their customer service
- A negotiable salary dependent on experience
- The chance to help a company continue to grow
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: vehicle, mechanic, car dealership, car, repairs, service, workshop, mechanical, UK driving license, diagnoses, faults, qualified, underqualified