POSITION: Trainee Lettings Negotiator
SALARY: OTE £25K
HOURS: Self Employed – Full-Time with Immediate Start
Based in London, our client is a well-established and award winning Lettings and Property Management Company.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit a dynamic and enthusiastic Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join the successful team, the role is offered with an immediate start. The company rewards hard work and will provide the opportunity for talented and enthusiastic individuals to thrive in a young, rapidly growing company, with no limits.
You should expect to earn a minimum of £25K for on target performance, however, there are significant uncapped opportunities to increase this.
JOB ROLE (not limited to):
· You will be at the forefront of the company, dealing with a wide variety of people on a daily basis and will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service.
· You will receive continuous professional training throughout your career and for those with the ability and drive to succeed, there is unlimited potential.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· Outgoing and enthusiastic personality.
· Be up for a challenge, and not afraid of hard work.
· Be punctual and flexible.
· An ambitious desire to succeed and grow within the organisation.
· Should be well presented, confident, well organised and show a high level of ambition.
· Must be a Car Owner and hold the relevant insurance.
· Fully fluent in English, with excellent communication skills.
· You must also have a PC or laptop and printer for your use at home.
· Live within a commutable distance and have the right to work in the UK.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter describing what separates you from the rest by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Lettings Administrator, Administrator, Lettings Assistant, Administration, Office Assistant, Office Worker, Property Management, Estate Agent, Estate Agency, Trainee Lettings Negotiator, Negotiator, Lettings Agent, Property, Trainee