Time Study Engineer
An exciting position has become available for full time Time Study Engineer to join a friendly team based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary depending on experience. You will be responsible for collecting and analysing data and information in order to estimate accurate costs associated with manufacturing the goods and providing estimates for new inquiries.
- Previous experience of product costing in a manufacturing environment is a must. Ideally working with complex bespoke products in a jewellery or related business area.
- Advanced IT skills are a must; you will need to be highly skilled with all Microsoft applications, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software; knowledge of Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP system would be ideal.
- Experience in interpreting designs and drawings.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Providing accurate costings.
- Develop work measurement procedures and directs time & motion studies to promote efficient and economical utilization of personnel and facilities.
- Analyse work study data and equipment specifications to establish time & production standards.
- Assist the Operations Manager with analysis of projects’ estimates and costs.
- Work with the business to optimise cost efficient production.
- Review current costing methods and templates and make changes were beneficial.
- Develop and maintain best costing practices and procedures.
- This is not an exhaustive list and the job role and duties will change from time to time and evolve with the business.
There’s something inspiring about working for our client, perhaps it’s their iconic history and their reputation of serving clubs, associations, trade and student unions, nationally and internationally over many years. The company holds a Royal Warrant from Her Majesty the Queen as supplier of Gold and Silver Laces, Insignia and Embroidery.
They are proud to supply regalia, jewels, insignia and a broad range of other items to their customers around the world. They create styles that celebrate a passion for colour, texture, craftsmanship and innovative design. The tradition of fine craftsmanship is proudly carried on today in their Birmingham and Bedworth workshops.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Company pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- On-site parking.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Production, Costs, Costing, KPI Collection, Analysis, Jewellery, Microsoft Applications, ERP, Infor, Estimates, Engineer, Excel