Digital Marketing Executive
An exciting position has become available for a full time Digital Marketing Executive to join a friendly team based in London, EC3N. The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary. You will get to explore and develop your skills in the wide spectrum of Digital Marketing, from PPC to SEO and Digital PR. Training will be provided and you’ll quickly gain the technical skills you need to navigate this dynamic landscape…providing digital marketing services for about 15 different clients ranging in finance, commercial, tech and retail industries, as well as the company’s 2 main brands.
- High proficiency of written and spoken English
- Proficient multitasking and time management abilities
- 1+ year SEO experience preferred
- Preferably certifications from Skill Shop with Google (formally Academy for Ads) in – Google Ads, Analytics Academy, Google My Business, Google Tag Manager Fundamentals
- Basic understanding of website technologies preferred – architecture, servers, CMSs, HTML/CSS/JS/PHP, APIs etc.
- Advanced Microsoft skills – Word, PowerPoint, Excel; and intermediate-advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills preferred – Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Proactive, problem solving and solution seeking attitude
- Learning attitude to continually master various software tools and keep up with the latest digital marketing trends
- Ability to pre-empt problems and work in cross-functional teams
- Proven client-facing and internal communication skills
- Making proposals and presenting them to prospects or clients (competitor analysis and strategy creation)
- Communicating clear recommendations to clients and providing support services
- Managing PPC accounts including Google Ads, Bing, LinkedIn
- Using a variety of tools for SEO and PPC
- Keyword planning and research for SEO and PPC
- Analysing website data for SEO strategies
- Finding site crawlers/SEO issues and rectifying via a Content Management System or writing a brief for developers to action
- Content creation – blog writing, sourcing images, designing illustrations (not required), research, briefing content writers on topics for SEO, proofreading
- Managing digital PR and linkbuilding
- Overseeing new website designs before and after being pushed live (to ensure basic SEO in place), as well as site migrations
- Managing business listings e.g. posting frequently on Google My Business and TimeOut
- Managing search engine consoles i.e. GSC, BSC
- Tracking implementation via Google Tag Manager to collect data for improving strategy
- Resolving SEO support issues
- Teaching SEO best practices (internally and to clients)
Our client maintains the ethos that “We support ambition, because your ambition drives everything”.
Our Client is a leading London-based software development consultancy and web agency with offices in Liverpool Street on the doorstep to the City and Shoreditch.
The position of Technical Project Manager is an important role that is integral to the effective and efficient running of the company. As the Project Manager, you will be supporting/managing the development and design teams with the day to day running of projects.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Digital, Marketing, Executive, CMSs, HTML/CSS/JS/PHP, APIs, SEO, PPC, Linkbuilding,