An exciting position has become available for a full-time Tandoori Chef based in Antrim. The successful candidate will earn £20,000 – £24,000 net of tax and national Insurance.
- Previous experience of working in a busy kitchen.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety procedures.
- Be able to work in a team and on own initiative.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Have a high attention to detail and be able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Be flexible to work a variety of hours, including weekends and bank holidays.
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Maintain a clean working station whilst adhering to health & safety standards
- Assist with the cleaning and organisation of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Adhere to all food hygiene & safety standards
Our client has been serving fine Indian cuisine for over 20 years.
Many see the establishment as the best Indian restaurant in Belfast, but officially, the establishment has been voted among the Belfast Telegraph’s Top Ten Restaurants (across all categories) and consistently receives excellent reviews from restaurant critics and the general public alike.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
- Accommodation provided
- Uniform is provided
- Meals provided
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Tandoori Chef, Chef, Catering, Indian Cuisine, Kitchen Staff, Cooking, Catering Staff, Cooking, Catering and Hospitality