Due to expansion, an exciting position has become available for a full and part time support workers to join our friendly team based in Tunbridge Wells (TN2 3QZ). The successful candidate will earn £8.95- £10.73ph depending on experience. Sleep in rate is £78.48 per night. If you have experience in support work then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career, join a fantastic company and earn good money.
- Care experience would be beneficial but is not essential
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Flexibility to work a variety of hours/shifts.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- A full UK driving licence is required due to location so you must have access to vehicle.
- You must also be able to drive a manual vehicle.
- Live within a commutable distance and have the right to work in the UK.
- The successful candidate will be working with adults with complex needs
- Will be required to work a rang of shifts including some sleep-ins and weekends
Company + Benefits
Our client is a leading care home provider, in 25 years of operation the company has become highly regarded for effectively developing people’s lives through personalised, dynamic and thoughtful care.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of a bespoke team providing high quality personal welfare support services for a young lady with Learning Disabilities, complex needs and mobility issues to live independently in her own home in the Tunbridge Wells area.
Ideal applicants will have experience of working with adults with complex needs, however training will be provided for suitable candidates as personality, flexibility, good written and verbal communication and positive attitudes are key.
Candidates will be required to work a range of shifts including some sleep-ins and weekends.
Full induction and in-house training provided. Performance based increments and additional benefits such as private health plan, staff lottery and employee of the month awards.
The company offers a pension, healthcare, excellent training and support, free diploma training, a refundable BDS and a free company lottery.
Why should you apply?
- Company pension
- Excellent training and support
- Free diploma training
- Refundable DBS
- Excellent salary
- the successful candidate will be joining a fantastic company with a dedicated team
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure & Barring Service.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Support Worker, Support Workers, Care Worker, Health Care Worker, Health Support Worker, Home Care Worker, Health, Medical, Support, Social Services, Special Needs, Autism, Learning Difficulties