Supply Chain Assistant
Location: The Netherlands, Orlando di Lassostraat 11, 5344AC Oss
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Depending on Experience
- Competitive salary
- 22 Days Holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
- Inspirational colleagues and workplace
Moving Mountains® Foods is a ground-breaking British company and is leading plant-based innovation into unimagined territory with the UK’s first ever meatless bleeding burger. The company has additional plant-based meat products under development, with new innovation that is set to disrupt consumer buying habits.
As Supply Chain Assistant you will work closely with senior managerial and directorial staff to provide administrative support to the department and Sales Team. You will develop an extensive knowledge of Moving Mountains Foods Ltd and additional knowledge of the products from manufacturing to distribution processes, while being capable of dealing directly with trade customers as well as consumers on a daily basis.
- Manage the dispatch and delivery of the products by strict deadlines given and work with the finance department on raising sales invoices.
- To work with the warehouse to manage and fulfil orders from food service and UK retails.
- To investigate and resolve any issues that arise with failed deliveries.
- Regular reporting back to department manager & inform them of discrepancies, issues, urgent enquiries etc.
- Contact and liaise with all Moving Mountain’s customer accounts.
- Answering emails, phone calls or letters to the company and dealing with a range of enquiries.
- Undertaking research as necessary to both inform and advise product development.
- Providing general organisation and any other general office support that may be required.
- Travelling to meetings as required by the role.
- To carry out any other duties required as directed by management and support additional teams/departments.
Key Skills Required:
- Degree educated or minimum 1-year experience in a similar role – Finance, Logistics, Operations
- Dutch and English speaker
- Be numerically proficient to deal with invoicing, promotions and general orders
- Experience of the exportation and importation of food to all around the world.
- A keen eye for detail to ensure all orders are processed correctly without mistakes
- Be data savvy and organised – Quick with data and numbers
- Work well to strict with deadlines and daily tasks
- Enjoy multi-tasking and while working alone and in teams
Key Skills Preferred:
- Knowledge of Sage 50 or similar software
- Clean driver’s license
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: supply chain assistant, administrative, invoicing, sales, warehouse, food service, product development