Supply Chain Administrator
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Supply Chain Administrator. This is a home working position but the company is based primarily in Brighton. The successful candidate will earn £19,000 – £20,000.
This role is key to ensuring that suppliers are producing products legally, sustainably, and fairly, protecting the planet and consumers.
- Recent graduate or experienced in customer service or responsible sourcing
- Excellent telephone skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- An organised approach, good administration skills, attention to detail and the patience to keep accurate and methodical records.
- The ability to explain complex requirements to suppliers whose first language may not be English
- Self motivation and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Intermediate Excel skills and confident in the use of office technology
- An interest in the environment and/or language skills would be helpful but not essential.
- Enthusiasm to develop in the role and offer suggestions for process improvements where identified.
- Liaising directly with suppliers, advising them of the information and documentary evidence we need to receive to complete our due diligence checks.
- Regularly updating colleagues with supplier progress.
- Collaborating with team members to assist in the successful assessment of documentation.
- Learning to review the evidence we receive with full training and support to ensure that products are safe, sustainable and meet sourcing commitments.
We all love to shop but how can we be sure products we buy are safe and contribute to a sustainable future? Products need to be safe to use, precious environmental resources need to be protected, and increasingly we all want this from the products we buy.
Track Record Global are experts in product assessment, ensuring that products are not only safe and legal but that they are produced sustainably, protecting our natural environment. This involves verifying that the legislation put in place to protect us and the environment is being followed. It can be meticulous, detailed work because our retailer clients need to be certain of the safety and sustainability of the products they sell.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits: 25 days holiday, rising to 30 days after one year of service (plus Bank Holidays), a pension scheme, good training and a supportive working environment. Working hours are 37.5 hours per week, normally worked 9.00am to 5.30pm. This position is home based but the majority of the company are based in Brighton and so good links to Brighton to attend meetings would be helpful.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a company which is committed to protecting the environment.
- Training with acknowledged experts in supply chain work
- The opportunity to develop within the role and start a career in compliance and responsible sourcing.
- A collaborative working environment and great team spirit.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Admin Assistant, Administration Skills, Excel Skills, Customer Service, Responsible Sourcing, Technical, Assistant, Admin, Telephone Manner, Environment, Environmental, Compliance, Supply Chain. Sustainability, Due diligence, Safety, Governance