An exciting position has become available for a full time Static Engineer to join a friendly team working in the Cambridge area. The successful candidate will earn £28,000 – £30,000 per annum. The successful candidate will be an experienced Electrical Static site engineer to Support with a major contract.
The successful candidate will receive 28 days including bank holiday’s per annum.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Hold current 18th edition or willing to complete training through Company.
- Previous experience in an Engineering environment would be beneficial.
- IT literate including – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Results Driven
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills and be able to work in a methodical and calm manner
- Calm under pressure and able to work on specified time bound tasks
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- The ability to use own initiative, but also know when matters need to be referred to Senior Management Team
- Presentable and able to undertake duties in line with Managements’ recommendations and instructions
- Checking for emergency lighting as per PPE Program
- Update schedules and submit to Project Solver office. Inc excel spreadsheets.
- Liaise with customer on site.
- Data entering of engineer’s reports.
- Collect data and information from other engineers if required.
- Completing administrative work as required
- Liaising with engineers
- Repair electrical items / Fitting s when necessary.
- Install new fittings if required.
- Fill out correct Paperwork i.e. (install certs, EM Logs and Certs)
Project Solver is a Millennium-born company offering expert insight to the building services industry on a national scale, with impressive experience and a unique approach to challenges. We get straight to the challenge, keeping promises realistic and most importantly provides the best solution to our clients.
Our success has attracted high profile clients due to our qualified members and professional approach. Our growth has grown steadily year on year and we are passionate about what we do and the service we provide. We pride ourselves on the delivery of quality work and our commitment to developing strong and positive relationships with clients, customers and valued members of our team and we are looking someone like you to be part of our success
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Static Engineer, Engineering, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project Solver, Office, Administrative Work, Admin, Clerical