Solar PV Electrician
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Solar PV Electrician based in Wiltshire. The successful candidate will earn a starting salary of £30,000 with in-house training to £40,000 per annum, but subject to experience or qualification.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working on commercial and domestic Solar PV systems Inverter experience: SMA, SolarEdge (including Modbus), Solis, etc.
- Battery: Tesla, LG, etc.
- NVQ Level 3 electrical.
- 18th Edition.
- JIB Gold Approved Electrician card- Not essential
- ECS Electrical site manager card- Not essential.
- SSSTS- Not essential.
- Installing and maintaining solar panels on homes, business premises or open land.
- Connecting solar panels to an electrical system.
- Grounding electrical equipment and checking wiring.
- Adhering to strict health and safety guidelines.
Our client provide independent and down-to-earth advice on renewable energy technologies for use in domestic and commercial buildings.
They are a company with experience of supplying, designing and installing Solar PV (Photovoltaic) technology systems.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- To join a fantastic team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Solar PV Electrician, NVQ Level 3 Electrical, Solar PV Systems, JIB Gold Approved Electrician, ECS Electrical, Solar Panels