Position: Site Administrator
Location: Fawley, Southampton
Hours: Full Time
An exciting position has become available for a full time Site Administrator to join a friendly team based in Fawley, Southampton for the remainder of a contract (approx. 18 months). The successful candidate will earn a starting salary of £19,000 per year and will have experience in an administration role. The hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 8am to 6:30pm Friday 7am to 11am.
- Previous experience in a similar role essential
- Good working knowledge of Outlook, Word & Excel essential
- Experience on payroll systems preferred but not essential
- Available for immediate start
- Ability to effectively communicate with all operational staff with appropriate interpersonal and social skills
- Keeping a log of visitors and some light housekeeping duties
- Supporting the Site Manager as required
- Other ad-hoc duties as required appropriate to the Administrator’s Role
- Co-ordinating and completing site documentation and clerical works
- Co-ordinating and completing site safety, waste documentation and Site Health & Safety File
- Dealing with incoming mail (electronic and paper)
- Ordering of the stores
- Ensuring that any accidents or dangerous occurrences are reported to the Site Manager
- Maintaining accurate records and data as directed
- Maintaining & monitoring operatives’ training/medical records,
- Liaising with the Training & Safety Departments to book training and medicals
- Ensuring necessary certificates are always in date
- Completing weekly timesheets for site operatives from the daily register
- Liaising with payroll department to resolve any payroll queries.
- Liaising with various company departments to ensure that all records are updated
- Maintaining company office notice boards, ensuring information is current and correct
Company + Benefits
Our client, founded in 1961, has established itself as one of the largest industrial decommissioning, dismantling, demolition and asbestos removal companies in the world. With the proven ability to work anywhere on the globe, they complete all projects safely, competently and efficiently, to an agreed programme.
From initial enquiry, through to practical completing they deliver a turnkey service for clients on every project requirement, providing total project management through their extensive team of experienced professionals.
The successful candidate will receive 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a fantastic company
- Learn new skills
- To become part of an excellent team
- 21 days holiday and bank holidays
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Site Administrator, Admin, Administration, Clerical, Outlook, Word, Excel, Payroll Systems, Industrial Decommissioning, Project, Reception Duties, Site Health & Safety, Construction, HSEQ, HSE, Demolition, Engineering, Assistant