POSITION: Service Technician
SALARY: Up to £30,400 OTE
BENEFITS: Company Pension, Other great benefits subject to candidate.
HOURS: 40 Hours per Week plus overtime
LOCATION: Edinburgh EH11 4DG
Established in 1987, our client is an independent and privately-owned business working with ŠKODA since the business was conceived. Today our client is now one of the UK’s leading dealerships for ŠKODA with sites located in Sighthill, Edinburgh, Halbeath, Dunfermline and Stirling.
Due to continued success our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced ŠKODA Service Technician (Volkswagen, Audi, ŠKODA, Seat, VAG) at their Edinburgh dealership located at Cultins Road, Sighthill. You will be working within the company’s very busy Aftersales Department to ensure the company’s core values are always upheld.
Duties Will Include:
- To carry out diagnostics, service and repair of ŠKODA vehicles to the highest standards, including diagnosis of electrical and electronic problems.
- Deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction and ensure first time fix is achieved for each customer.
- To maintain skill levels and full awareness of all technology used in the vehicle range, attending relevant Service Technician training when required.
- To keep work area and protective clothing clean, tidy and in a safe condition in order to uphold the manufacturers and company image.
- To take an active part in upholding the companies Health and Safety policy.
The Ideal Candidate:
- It is preferred although not essential that the candidate has the Service Technician qualification within ŠKODA, Volkswagen, Audi or Seat. Being a qualified MOT tester would also benefit the candidate.
- If you are close to getting your qualification or simply have a large amount of experience with one of the brands or if you have moved away from the group and are looking to come back, you will also be considered.
- As well as technical competence in the mechanics of a vehicle, you will also have thorough knowledge of the electrical components and be comfortable with using the latest diagnostic equipment to detect and diagnose faults and establish work required.
- As a Service Technician, you will be fully competent in the servicing and repairing of vehicles to the highest Manufacturer standards.
- Previous experience is essential.
- Live within a commutable distance and have the right to work in the UK.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Experienced Service Technician, Service Technician, Vehicle Service Technician, Service and Repair Technician, Vehicle Repair Technician, Mechanic, Automotive Repair, Automotive Servicing, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering