Service & Hire Administrator
Salary: £18,000 – 20,000 (£24500 – £27300 full time equivalent) dependant on experience, paid monthly in arrears.
Benefits: Auto enrolled pension with company contribution of 3%, Company Health Insurance after first 12 months of employment.
Hours: 9:00am to 3:00pm with 30 mins lunch Monday to Friday (27.5 hours per week) in view of becoming full time, Permanent after probationary period
Location: Keighley, BD21
Byworth Boiler Hire Limited are the UK’s leading hirer of industrial steam and hot water boilers. The company hires boilers to many market sectors including food and drinks manufacturers, hospitals, pharma and petrochem companies. Based in Keighley, West Yorkshire, the company has enjoyed steady growth for many years and it is because of this expansion that we have the following vacancy.
Overview of areas of responsibility:
Supporting the hire boiler operations by carrying out:
- First point of telephone contact for customers
- Sales contract documents creation and distribution
- Customer contact with regard to contract documentation
- Customer contact with regard to planned maintenance
- Maintenance of service job database
- Maintenance of asset planned maintenance database
- Data processing of reports from engineers
- Telephone answering, taking messages or transferring calls
- Post – opening post, distributing and sending post out
- Produce Hire Contract documents at relevant time:
- Contracts to send to customer for signing
- Delivery notes
- Off Hire documents
- Collection notes
- Maintain customer purchase orders, contacting customers with ongoing hires for next POs
- Process weekly log sheets of boiler checks returned from customers and highlighting any concerns
- Contacting customers regarding upcoming annual inspections on site
- Arranging hotels for service engineers
- Processing and checking engineer timesheets
- Maintaining the Engineers Jobs on InspHire, completing when finished.
- Processing “Post Hire Check” jobs onto InspHire
- Maintaining the database of planned maintenance (boiler annuals, trailer MOTs, softener servicing etc), updating when inspections done and ensuring due dates are accurate.
- Entering specification sheets for new hire units onto InspHire.
- Creating reports on the service department activity and hire boiler reliability
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Administration experience in a service and engineering environment
- Ability to learn a basic understanding of industrial boilers
- Good working knowledge of MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel (use of basic formulas)
- Working knowledge of any Service job processing database such as Job Logic etc. (We use InspHire but knowledge of this not essential as training can be given)
- Basic Accounts experience
- Good organisational skills to ensure no vital parts of the administrative process are missed.
- Already living within easy commuting distance of Keighley BD21 4NG
- Experience in Planned Maintenance and Asset Management administration
- Experience in plant hire administration
- Knowledge of InspHire software
- General knowledge of database reporting and experience of setting up reports
If you feel you are the Ideal Candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Administration Assistant, Admin Assistant, Assistant Administrator, Administration, Admin, Administrator, Office Administrator, Secretarial and Administration, PA and Administration, Data Entry, Assistant, Secretary, Hire, Plant Hire, Service Coordinator, Engineering, Construction, Contracts Administrator, Service Admin