Service Advisor – Automotive
Salary: Competitive £££
Benefits: 20 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension scheme, Free Parking
Hours: 8.00 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday – 8.00 am to 12.30 pm Saturday rota (one in two)
Location: West Glamorgan, SA6
Our client is a well-established family run new and used vehicle dealership with over 40 years’ experience in the automotive industry.
Due to continued growth and success an exciting opportunity has come up to join their Dealership in Swansea and they are currently looking to recruit a Service Advisor to join the successful Aftersales team; this position will play a crucial role in driving the business forward.
Candidates must have the ability to cope under pressure whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times. You must have a passion for customer service and great motivation. Experience as a Service Advisor within the automotive industry is preferred but not essential.
As a Service Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for customers visiting the dealership and, as such, you’ll be an important ambassador for the company.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS basic disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
- Dealing with customer requirements for service and vehicle repairs in an efficient and courteous manner, to ensure a high standard of customer satisfaction
- Dealing with all service enquiries
- Managing the allocation and handover of customer service vehicles
- Liaising with workshop teams to ensure timely completion of customer vehicles
- You will be targeted on your upselling capabilities, making customers aware of the various Service/ Warranty plans etc on offer, this part of the role will be key to your overall OTE.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous Service Advisor experience within the automotive industry is preferred but not essential
- You must be IT literate and Kerridge knowledge is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and able to work using own initiative
- You must hold a full UK driving licence
If you feel you are the Ideal Candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Administrator, Admin, Customer Service, Service Advisor, General Administrator, Data Entry, Client Liaison, Customer Service, Customer Support, Admin, Administration, Planner, Account Manager, Customer Support, Sales Administrator, Automotive Administrator, Technical Administrator, Estimator, Workshop, Automotive, Garage, Mechanic