Senior Electrical Automation Design Engineer
Salary: upto £45,000pa
Benefits: Flexi hours system, 20 Days annual holiday with addition ½ day for each year of service
Hours: Full time, Permanent
Location: Widnes, WA8
Our client is currently looking for an innovative Electrical Design Engineer to join their team. You will be involved in the Electrical Design and implementation of Control Panels, Control Systems and hardware engineering activities for a variety of industrial applications. The appointed candidate will have proven experience in mainstream CAD Systems e.g. AutoCAD and E-Plan P8.
- Develop control systems from customer’s specification or internal specification.
- Provide design input to system development.
- Involvement throughout whole systems lifecycle, from design through testing and commissioning.
- Working within project team to customer deadlines.
- Installation and configuration/testing work at customer sites.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Engineering / Computer related or appropriate engineering qualification (HNC/HND/Degree) or comparable industrial experience.
- We expect a minimum 3 years’ experience.
- PC literate with skills in at least AutoCAD or E-Plan P8.
- Good client facing skills. Must be able to work as part of combined client/contractor team.
- Knowledge of PLC system design.
- Driving licence.
Candidates should possess the following personal qualities:
- Confident and capable and able to work under your own initiative.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Control Systems, Systems Engineer, Control Panel, AutoCAD, Cad Design, System Design, IT Engineer, Electronic Engineer, Engineer, Senior, Management, Electronic Engineer, Electrical, Electrician