National Security Operations Manager
An exciting position has become available for a full time National Security Operations Manager to join our friendly team. This is a national role, meaning the successful applicant will be covering multiple sites. The successful candidate will earn £40,000-£45,000pa. If you have experience in customer service, delivery of expected budget profit and KPI performance then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career, join a fantastic company and earn good money.
- Relevant valid SIA license
- Excellent Customer Service and focus on KPI Performance Metrics
- Must be able to operate and have a background in selling manned guarding.
- Sound knowledge of the latest security innovations
- Ability to upsell
- A large part of the role will be upskilling our current teams
- National travel involved
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent written, documentation and reporting skills,
- Strong computer/ IT skills.
- Ability to understand alarm/ CCTV/ Security electronic systems.
- Ability to analyse data and reports and make business decisions.
- High level understanding of SIA and relevant legislation (Criminal, Data Protection, Human Rights)
- First Aid At Work Certificate (if applicable)
- Full UK clean driving license (if applicable)
- Leadership & Performance Management Skills.
- Change Management Skills
- Influencing Skills
Role Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Review and develop Customer Contracts to ensure Officer rates are appropriate and TCFM margins and profit targets are achieved.
- Works with Directors, Head Office stakeholders and peers to support business growth.
- Develop, coach and train Officers and the Security Team to deliver their role to the highest standards.
- Manage Officer performance, conduct and disciplinary matters in line with Company Policy.
- Ensure that rota and holidays are planned effectively to minimize risk and disruption to the business.
- Complete Site Visits with Officers and focus on their welfare, resolve issues in partnership with H.R
- Complete KPI and feedback meetings with Customers, drive improvements.
- Ensure that Officer greet incoming visitors and ensure that all necessary security and signing measures are followed.
- Ensure that Officers Manage car park pedestrian safety and vehicle security and flow, as required by the customer.
- Establish First Aid Representative and First Aid Training to support Customer needs.
- Ensure that Officers identify potential intruders and request them to leave site in a safe manner or contact the police if there is evidence of a crime, as per Assignment Instructions and Risk Assessment.
- Ensure that Officers deter potentially threatening situations through risk assessment, resolving conflict and diffusing the threat.
Company + Benefits
Our client has 55 years of service knowledge, giving them the skills to deliver the best practice. The company offer a wide range of services and manage everything from single site premises to national portfolios.
This company have the firm belief that no matter what area of the business you join, your contribution will be valued and recognised.
In return, the company offer the following benefits:
- Full training will be given to the applicant on a regular basis.
- Fortnightly Pay
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays paid per year
- Friendly and approachable team
Why should you apply?
- Joining a fantastic team
- Each member of staff is recognised and highly valued
- Fortnightly pay
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular training
- Flexible working hours
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: national, security, manager, budget, profit, KPI, customer service, security services, reports, site visits, inspection, customer contracts, SIA License,