An exciting position has become available for full time Security Officers to join our friendly team based in the York District. The successful candidate will earn £9.30 an hour. If you have a SIA Security Guarding licence or Door Supervisor Licence and have at least one year’s experience in a similar role then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career, join a fantastic company and earn good money. The company are looking for:
Night Security Officers – this is a permanent, professional security role within the York District with the following hours, on a 4 on, 4 off shift patterns: Monday – Sunday 7pm – 7am. Overtime available.
Day Customer Centre Security Officer – This is a permanent, professional security/customer relations role within York City Centre, on a 4 on, 4 off day shift pattern; Monday – Friday 10am to 7pm, Saturday and Sunday 7am to 7pm. Overtime available.
An immediate start, subject to vetting.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Dependability and integrity
- Excellent communication, customer service, team working and reporting skills
- Ability to deal with uncertainty
- Surveillance Skills
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Conducts unlocks and locks.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents any losses and damage by: reporting irregularities; restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports by: recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
Over three decades our clients have been a premier provider of security products and services across the North of England. They have grown from their humble beginnings and have always maintained their ethos of building excellent relationships with their customers.
They work with large and small organisations and in all different industries. Consistently providing advice and hands on support.
Their goal is simple, to provide a safe and secure environment for all. They do this by creating bespoke systems that are tailored to their clients’ needs.
Their team are professional, accountable and hardworking. They never fail to support their customers and exceed their expectations.
The company are an equal opportunities employer. The company are committed not only to their legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Why should you apply?
- Two different roles available
- £9.30 per hour
- 4 days on and 4 days off shift pattern
- The chance to join a fantastic company
- To become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- An immediate start
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: security, officers, night security officer, day security officer, SIA, guarding, door supervisor, immediate start