Job Title: Sales Support Administrator
Location: Croydon, UK
Hours: Monday to Friday, 09.00 to 17.30
Salary: £21k-£24k depending on experience
- Great admin skills
- Ability to work well under pressure / to deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good level of customer service
- “Can-do” attitude
- Ability to build good internal and external relationships
- Ability to work well in a team aswell as independently
- Ability to use initiative
- Proven experience in a business / sales environment
- Proven experience in an administrative / support role
- Working with the sales team to compose bespoke, accurate and informative proposals to fulfil client’s project based requirements.
- Reverting proposals in a timely fashion to the sales team.
- Liaising with the internal Operations and Project Support team to provide commercially accurate proposals to clients.
- Assisting with the training of new staff on the company’s pricing matrix.
- Liaising with clients via email and phone in the absence of Account Mangers/Account Directors.
- Tracking leads generated from the company’s website and sending out to the sales team accordingly.
- Conversing with visitors to the website via chatbot and providing assistance if required.
- Providing weekly reports to management.
**No recruitment agencies**