Location: Reading Berkshire
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Attractive salary plus benefits
Benefits: Company pension, private health scheme.
Based in Reading, our client is one of the UK’s largest independent specialists for car and van leasing.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit a Sales Manager. As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of performance for a sales team, including both internal line of business and external customer/partner facing applications.
This role will report to the Head of Sales.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious proactive individual to shape the approach to sales moving forwards for this fast-growing company.
- Day to day management of sales team
- Act as a clear point of escalation for the team
- Day to day monitoring of team opportunities and tasks
- Taking ownership of complaints and liaising with complaints manager where applicable
- Managing and driving performance of the Sales Team
- Supporting Head of Sales and HR/Compliance as required
- Regular feedback and communication with Head of Sales on team/sales performance
- To assist in communication of company strategy and direction.
- Ensure regular team meetings take place.
- Ensure that regular formal and informal communication with team is taking place i.e. industry updates, dealer updates, company news, internal communication and changes.
- Clear reporting on Sales performance – To Head of sales and assistant head of sales and to team
- Using Data (on Sales Team) to ensure Sales targets are being achieved
- Supporting in the effective management of relationships with key suppliers and partners
- Internal relationship management between teams/departments
- Supporting the application of company induction.
- Ensure regular 1-2-1’s take place i.e. informal weekly and monthly catch up and formal quarterly review
- Support ongoing training and coaching of staff members.
- Reporting back to Directors/HR regarding performance of team/individuals
- Supporting the Compliance Manager to ensure (where applicable) that Compliance is at the forefront of Sales activity.
- Ensure that staff/team are aware of and remain up to date in terms of Compliance.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working within the Vehicle Leasing Industry/
- Motor industry
- Experience leading a busy Sales Team
- Proven track record in delivering against sales targets
- Experience of Sales processes and systems
- Experience working directly with senior leaders/directors
- Experience of Compliance (specific to industry)
- Knowledge of Sales processes
- Knowledge of vehicle leasing and motor industry
- Excellent Communication skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Pro-active approach
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: sales, manager, Vehicle Leasing Industry, sales processes, motor industry, sales team, sales targets