POSITION: Sales Executive
SALARY: Base Salary with attractive OTE
BENEFITS: Company Vehicle, Laptop, Phone, Pension
Our client is Ireland’s leading supplier of wireless communications systems. The company has over 30 years experience installing and maintaining critical wireless communication systems incorporating:
• portable two-way radio with multi-site IP Connect
• critical-communications radio paging
• lone worker alarms
• nurse call systems
• digital – tetra radio systems
Due to continued growth the company is currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Professional for their Dublin head quartered company, to augment the existing sales team. This is a new role within the company and would be an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
The right candidate will be outgoing, tenacious and highly organized who ideally has a technical background, or who has worked in a similar role within the tech space and has strong knowledge of core communication hardware and software products with a passion for technology.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for managing the commercial relationship with existing clients, together with identifying and developing new client opportunities.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generating sales orders with new and existing clients
- Delivering on agreed monthly sales and activity targets
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Carrying-out site visits of potential and existing customers
- Weekly sales activity reporting to senior management
- Maintain up to date customer records on CRM system
- Focus on Customer Service to ensure standards are maintained
- Strong organisational skills, target driven & ambitious professional
- You will have excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- You will have the ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and the ability to position products against competitors
- You should have a friendly positive “can do attitude”. With the ability to explain and educate clients on the latest systems that would be beneficial to their business.
- You will have the ability to create engaging and effective visual communications such as PowerPoint presentations and Word proposals to existing and potential new clients
- You will be able to work both independently and as part of a team to confidently identify and close sales opportunities using a consultative selling approach
- At least 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role
- Full clean driving license is essential for this role
This is a full-time permanent position primarily based in Dublin however it may involve travelling throughout Ireland as required.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience – please apply now!
Keywords: Sales, Business Development, Account Manager, Sales Administrator, Sales, Product Negotiation, Customer Relationship Management, Sales Executive,