Salary: Competitive + unlimited commission structure
Benefits: 22 days holiday per year + Bank holidays, Pension scheme.
Hours: Mon – Thurs 9.00 – 5.00 pm. Fri 9.00 – 4.30 pm
Location: Hoole, Preston
As one of the UK’s leading fuel oil suppliers, our client has built up a strong reputation for delivering high quality products to many businesses and homes all over the United Kingdom. They are currently looking to recruit positive employee who can bring in new business and maintain their customer base.
- Generating and developing new sales accounts.
- Building relationships with existing and new customers.
- Identifying and converting new potential business.
- Attending/booking meetings with existing and new customers.
- Build rapport with the clients, find out how the relationship is benefiting the customer and what we could do more to add to value.
- Developing sales strategies and setting sales targets.
- Compiling and analysing sales figures.
- Reporting back to senior managers.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within the Fuel Distribution industry is not essential, but work experience within a sales environment is required.
- Applicants must be computer literate, have a professional telephone manner, with a desire to succeed in a growing company.
- Positive attitude
- Desire to succeed within a growing company
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Business Development/ Business Manager/ Development Manager/ Product Manager /Service Presentation/Negotiations/ Sales Closings/ Customer Relationship Management/New Product/Account Manager / Freight / Logistics / Shipping / Telesales / Business Development Manager / Business / Sales / Field Sales/Product Development.