Due to continued expansion an exciting position has become available for a pull-time Sales Assistant based in Gateshead. The successful candidate’s salary will be based on experience.
The successful candidate will work two-three days per week including weekends.
An immediate start is available, but the company will be flexible for the right candidate.
- The successful candidate will have previous retail experience
- MUST be computer literate
- Ideally lighting and/or home/interior/experience
- Lighting knowledge
- Forward thinking and proactive
- Assisting customers
- Merchandising displays
- General day to day looking after the shop floor
- Working weekends will be required
Established for over 30 years, our client displays an extensive selection of internationally sourced lighting, furniture, mirrors, designer wall coverings & homewares.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and skillset
- Flexibility for the right candidate
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Sales Assistant, Retail, Lighting, Home, Interior, Retail Experience, Part Time, Weekends, Computer Literate, Shop Floor, Customer Facing, Assisting, Sales