Benefits: 20 days holiday + bank holidays,
Hours: Full time Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Location: Leeds, LS10
We have been established for over 45 years, providing quality products and reliable service within the compressed air industry. By meeting the increasingly exacting demands of the manufacturing industry and our commitment to customer service this has enabled us to become one of the largest distributors of compressed air equipment in the UK.
Due to continued success we are currently looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join the team at our Leeds branch to assist in the running of the sales division.
Duties to Include:
- Working on Kerridge operating system (full training provided)
- Liaising with customers and suppliers via email and telephone
- General administration including order processing, ordering picking, filing and typing
- Lifting / general warehouse work, including driving the Fork Lift Truck (full training provided)
- Stock control
- Organising shipment of goods
- Preparing parts for our Service Division
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Experience within a similar sector would be a distinct advantage but not essential
- Willingness and flexibility to undertake other clerical/admin tasks
- GCSE grade C or better in maths and English or equivalent qualifications
- IT Literate
- Excellent telephone manner
If you feel you are the Ideal Candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Sales Administrator, Sales Executive, Sales, Client Relationship Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, Client Relations, Customer Relations, Relationship Manage, Sales Office Administration, Trade Sales.